CLARKE CARPETMASTER 212 120/1/60 UPWRIGHT VACUUM
Cut cleaning time by 20%, without fatigue The key to vacuuming productivity is true, one-pass cleaning. And for upright vacuums that can only be achieved through dual-motor power: one motor for the brush, another for the vacuum. Most dual-motor vacuums, however, put both motors in the handle, making them heavy and tiring to use. Clarke® CarpetMaster™ 200 Series Dual Motor Vacuums are different.
Productive. Rugged. Easy to use. Clarke engineers placed the powerful vacuum motor of the Clarke CarpetMaster 200 Series in the base of the vacuum. The result: a surprisingly light and maneuverable upright vacuum that not only cleans up to 20% faster but also cuts vacuuming fatigue.
Your cleaners will thank you.
- Dual-motor design powers one-pass cleaning productivity
- Unique placement of motor lowers handle weight, reducing operator fatigue and maximizing mobility
- Standard, easy-to-access H.E.P.A. filter protects air quality
- Quick-draw detailing wand is ready in an instant
- Cog-style sealed belt provides 2 years of service-free cleaning
- Easy-to-change brush pulls out with a simple twist
- Bright, prominent bag-change light is easy to see
- Simple controls make operation and maintenance easy and intuitive
- Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute