SPOTTERS NACECARE BISSELL VIPER IPC EAGLE CLARKE
Whether you need to lift dirt from your carpet, or clean your commercial vehicle, there’s a vacuum that will do it. And we sell it.
The two most common vacuum types are upright vacuums and canister vacuums. Upright vacuums provide the most suction on carpets and have higher debris storage capacity than canister vacuums. Canister vacuums can be easier to maneuver than upright vacuums, especially on stairs, and they often have a variety of attachments designed to clean crevices, upholstered furniture and various other hard-to-reach areas.
Many other types of vacuums and floor cleaners are suitable to particular tasks. Steam vacuums, or carpet washers, use hot water, detergent and heat to remove stains and embedded grime from carpets. Wet-dry shop vacuums, or shop vacs, are designed to clean both wet and dry debris from workshop floors. Handheld vacuum cleaners are good for small spills and car carpeting.
- IPC EAGLE SPOTTER
- MYTEE SPOTTER
8070 Mytee Lite™ Heated Carpet Extractor
S-300H Tempo™ Heated Extractor
S-300 Tempo™ Upholstery Spotter
Mytee Lite™ 8070 Heated Carpet Extractor
The best selling extractor in its class.
Are you looking for an upholstery spotting machine that can do the job of a full-size carpet extractor, but is small and lightweight enough to hold in one hand? Meet the NEW Mytee Lite™ 8070 Heated Carpet Extractor, our best-selling upholstery machine and the first in the industry to include an on-board heaterfor maximum cleaning power. At four gallons, it’s perfect for both upholstery spotting and small detailing jobs. The Mytee Lite™ packs performance and versatility into one compact and efficient machine.
The Mytee Lite™ features:
- 1,000-watt in-line heater which produces hot water to quickly break up grease and dirt
- New and improved single 3-stage HP motor
- 4-gallon capacity tanks
- Faucet fill hose for easy fill solution tank
- Recovery tank drain hose
- Compact size and easy-push handle for easy transportation and storage
- New 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501)
- 4″ stainless steel upholstery tool
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
- Easy-push handle with convenient storage basket
- A110 Drain Hose