VACUUMS NACECARE BISSELL VIPER IPC EAGLE CLARKE EDIC
Whether you need to lift dirt from your carpet, or clean your commercial vehicle, there’s a vacuum that will do it. And we sell it.
The two most common vacuum types are upright vacuums and canister vacuums. Upright vacuums provide the most suction on carpets and have higher debris storage capacity than canister vacuums. Canister vacuums can be easier to maneuver than upright vacuums, especially on stairs, and they often have a variety of attachments designed to clean crevices, upholstered furniture and various other hard-to-reach areas.
Many other types of vacuums and floor cleaners are suitable to particular tasks. Steam vacuums, or carpet washers, use hot water, detergent and heat to remove stains and embedded grime from carpets. Wet-dry shop vacuums, or shop vacs, are designed to clean both wet and dry debris from workshop floors. Handheld vacuum cleaners are good for small spills and car carpeting.
Latitude Backpack RBV130
2-Speed Motor with 75 Minute Run Time
Battery Powered Backpack Vacuum (Cordless)
Cordless operation improves productivity over 50% making it excellent for daytime cleaning and cleaning congested or occupied public areas.
- At only 15lbs., it is compact, comfortable and the lightest unit on the market
- 75-minute run time with consistent power throughout the entire discharge
- Noise level of only 45 dB(A) is excellent for daytime cleaning or cleaning occupied areas
- Adjustable back support, waist and shoulder straps are designed to minimize operator fatigue
- Cordless operation eliminates accidents, such as tripping, commonly associated with power cords
- 1.5 gallon tank offers plenty of capacity
- Superior soil recovery prolongs your carpet’s life
- Motor life in excess of 2,800 hours and backed by an industry leading 5-year commercial warranty
- 36-volt lithium ion battery charges in only 2.5 hours and is interchangeable with all NaceCare battery vacuums
- Patented tank designed to ensure suction is never lost regardless of how full the bag is
- Power switch and battery status gauge are conveniently located on a short cord that stores on the belt
- 99.97% efficiency improves indoor air quality and reduces dust
- Specially designed floor tool supports “back and forth”or”side to side”cleaning
- Stainless steel telescopic wand is standard